Monday, August 31, 2009

Trip to the fish farm 2009


Hailey showing her fish


While my sister was here we had to make the annual trip to the trout farm. It is always a favorite of the grand kids and this time was no different. It was very entertaining watching Hailey hold the fish while they squirmed. She was braver then my kids and even braver then her older brother. She had to help take some of the fish off the hook for him. She is such a funny little girl! I love to hear the things that come out of her mouth....except when she teaches my kids things that they have never heard of. (Sorry Mag, but it was pretty funny!)


This is what happens when I turn around and pay attention to another child. He almost got his first taste of Diet Coke (Thanks Cam!) but Nate put a stop to that before it started!



Proudly showing the fish they caught. They only caught two then they just liked watching the other kids get their fish and have to take it off the pole. They DID NOT like touching the squirming fish. I have to say that I don't blame them! Thanks mom and dad for the fun trip to the fish farm. I bet you are STILL enjoying that YUMMY trout for dinner! :)

0 comments: