Monday, August 31, 2009

Cowabunga Bay

So as our last summer fling we got some discount passes and went to the new water park in Draper. It was a lot of fun! We spent the whole day there, but they sale 4 hour passes and I think we could of got everything in, in those four hours. I was a little worried about taking Jaxston, but he was so good. He would just nap in his stroller when he got tired. He loved the lazy river and the kiddie pool because the water was warm! It was a fun family outing together. I really like having my kids home and I am not ready to send them off to school again. Ready or not...right?

Nate talked me into taking Jaxston down this LITTLE slide. It was small, but the water that got in his face wasn't. He did not like it at all!


Here is how he spent most of his day. Oh, the lazy days of summer. Too bad they are gone!

Brinley and Halle loved all the water slides. I was surprised that they went down every one of them.





They have it decorated so fun and very cute. I loved the bright colors!


2 comments:

Me said...

That looks so fun! I've never been there. I made it through all your posts and love every one! You have such a cute family! That little boy is growing up too fast! Come see us sometime!

UteFamily said...

That looks like a lot of fun!