Sunday, August 23, 2009

Bear Lake Raspberry Days

Okay so this is my last post for today. Don't worry I am almost caught up. It is making me tired but this is my journal so I need to record these things. Sorry for the many posts!

On our way home from Island Park, we decided to go to Bear Lake and stay at Nate's parents place for Raspberry Days. It was our first time going this summer. We usually go quite often so it had been a while. This is a picture of the girls at one of the booths at the craft fair. The girls were dressed up as the princesses and my girls loved it!




This is Jaxstons first swim. Here he is showing off his new suit. Isn't he adorable?

He went from this:

to this!
He liked it for about 10 minutes. I can't say I blame him cause I even thought that the water was kind of cold. Nate kept saying I was being too protective of him! It was fun while it lasted I guess.



2 comments:

Nicole said...

Angie! Your kids are so stinkin cute. Did you sign Brinley up for TaVaci again? Allie is on Wed. at 4:15. Hopefully I will see you around!!

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

I'm loving all of this catching up you are doing! It's fun having so many posts to read about. Island Park is beautiful--I'll have to venture there sooner than later with my family. Glad Jaxston enjoyed the licorice. HA HA HA...it makes them stronger, right?