Friday, August 21, 2009

Swimming and more swimming

Jen was so nice to bring the entertainment with her from California. My kids had a blast on this water slide and now they are begging to buy one! I don't know who was more entertained the kids or the adults watching them go down. It was so funny to see their faces and watch them fly down the slide.



I loved Maddy's face here!




Cute cousins!

They wanted me to take a picture of them in the air jumping into the pool!



Halle loved to squirt everyone as they came down the slide. The problem was that no one really wanted to be squirted!


Halle and JY loved to go down together. They really got along well and played together a lot this trip!

1 comments:

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

That was so much fun with you guys. The kids were hilarious and I think the parents had it best--staying nice and dry and warm but seeing the crazy faces the kids had going down that slide.