Friday, August 21, 2009

Cherry Hills 2009

My parents were so nice and took us to Cherry Hills while my sister was here visiting from California. The kids had a blast! I have to say that Jen was the best trooper! She slept out in the tent with all the kids while I slept inside the trailer where it was nice and cool and quiet. My parents took up there trailer and we swam for a few days. It was a lot of fun....minus the traumatic episode of losing my parents dog, Lindee. The kids were so sad. They decided that they would make signs and deliver them to the neighbors around the campground. They even offered a $5 reward. It was so cute! (We did find Lindee the next day but she wasn't too anxious to come back to the campground and be with the kids!) Thanks mom and dad for the fun memories!


This boy cracks me up! He loves to swim and Jen could never turn her back or he would run and jump in no matter how deep! He was a brave soul!



Sportin' their new goggles. They make me laugh every time they put them on!




Brin and JY wearing Cam and Justin's shoes!

0 comments: