Monday, August 31, 2009

1st Day of School!

Well here are the many first day of school pictures for Brinley. (I just couldn't decide which ones I wanted for my scrapbook...so you get to see them all!) She was so excited and ready. She got up early and woke Halle up to her singing High School Musical songs at 6:00. Halle wasn't so appreciative to it though. She did let me take her, but she still worried if she was going to be late. She was nervous going into class, but she had quite a few friends in her class, so I know she will have fun. Her teacher is awesome! For some reason I was more tearful this year then last. I just have a hard time with them growing up and not being so little. I really love having them home with me. Maybe I am a little selfish. It sure makes it a little easier when they are so excited and ready to go. Halle starts next week, so I am sure that I will post more then. As for now...I am caught up. Whew! That was a lot of posts to get through! Now I am going to bed!




3 comments:

Me said...

She is such a little cutie! I especially like the picture with her friend who looks a little stuck up!

Carrie and Jeff said...

I also noticed little Paige in the picture. She's giving you the evil eye or something.

Monica said...

What fun pictures, your kids are growing so fast! Good thing you've got the little man to keep you busy while the girls go to school all day. Cute kids!!!