Sunday, July 27, 2008

All good things have to come to an end!

So we have had quite an eventful summer so far. With both of my sisters here with their kids, we have had a lot of things planned and my kids have had so much fun playing with their cousins. They have all gone home now and my kids are asking every few minutes what fun things we have planned. It is hard to keep them entertained after having something planned everyday! Wish me luck with the last few weeks of summer! Warning: There are a lot of pictures to follow, and I even narrowed a lot of them out. (Thanks Jen for letting me steal some pictures off your blog:)

Picking raspberries and then eating and enjoying themAt our sleepover at our house!

Playing in the water at gateway!
J.Y, Nate and Hannah We rode the front runner to gateway and shopped and played in the water. It was J.Y.'s birthday and he LOVES trains.


Hailey and Halle riding on the front runner



Johnny, Conner, Brinley and J.Y. on front runner



Brinley playing the water


Brinley and J.Y. playing in the water at gateway!



Playing laser tag for Alec's birthday!




Roasting hot dogs in the canyon!


Swimming at the pool!


(Brinley, Conner, Alec, Hailey and Halle)


They love to dress the same! They called each other and planned it!






The girl cousins had the same dress on for church! And we couldn't forget Conner!

Playing night games and eating ice cream! Jen taught them to play kick the can. It was quite a hit. Now my kids want to play all the time. Thanks Jen!

5 comments:

Carrie and Jeff said...

Kick the can is the best. We played that all the time growing up---but I haven't played it in a long time. Benson hasn't had anything very exciting happen, so he doesn't expect anything everyday. Hope the rest of your summer is fun (and you can keep those cute girls entertained).

Me said...

Okay, now do we get a turn to play with you? I want to be a cool mom & do fun stuff with my kids! Maybe someday.

Shane and Megan said...

WOW! Nate and Angie Hyde! I'm amazed I found you guys... if you don't remember me, i'm from the good ol' McDonalds crew a VERY long time ago! My maiden name is Pettingill... Nate better remember me since he made me cry at work.. Anyways your family is way cute!! Just wanted to drop in and say HEY!

Lexi Rae said...

AnG! Your blog is so stinkin cute, i just love it! Ok so your pictures are done! WHOA! I'm so so sorry it has taken me so long to get them done. But they are finally done! But we'll call ya tomorrow and figure out how to get them to ya. I think Ry is coming up on Thursday so maybe I'll send the CD's with him?!

Becca said...

Angie, It looks like you're having a great summer! Visiting sisters is a great thing! (Your blog looks great too.)