Sunday, July 13, 2008

Maddy's birthday party!

Next we had a birthday party for my niece Maddy! She wanted a craft party at the park. It was so much fun! My kids LOVED it! My sister is very creative and she had them make decorate bug boxes and then they went on a bug hunt and found plastic bugs to put inside. (They were those bugs that you put in water and they grow. Let's just say that I am still finding them all over my house. My girls put them in the water and then take them out about 20 times a day! Thanks Jen!:) ). Then she had a cute butterfly pinata. All the kids got to take a swing at it and they thought it was lots of fun! After it was presents and cake and ice cream! Thanks Maddy for having such a fun birthday party. We are so glad that we got to celebrate your birthday with you! We love you!
Showing off their bug boxes

Halle taking a swing at the pinata

Brinley swinging at the pinata


Maddy, Brinley and Halle with her cute butterfly cake!

1 comments:

Me said...

I hardly recognized your girls! They are growing up and looking older all the time! What a cute B-day party!