Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Our exciting adventure to the Bird refuge...

My sister is here from out of town with her kids and we decided to make the trip to the bird refuge. We heard that it was a fun place to take kids and that they would be able to spend a few hours entertained there. Let's just say it may be a while before we head back. After about 15 minutes we were all wondering what we were missing. Our kids had fun running around the swampy area that went on forever. We finally convinced them that it all looked the same and that we were going.

Halle and Brinley measuring their arm length.

Hannah, Brinley, Conner, Halle and Alec holding puzzle pieces.
Hailey, Hannah, Alec, Halle, Brinley and Conner
We have family here until the end of July and my kids are loving playing with all their cousins! It has been fun but a little crazy! Lots more pictures to follow!

2 comments:

Me said...

Hey, you just posted this! I am the lucky winner of the contest to see who comments first. What do I win? A new car?! Awesome! If you want you can just trade me van's straight across. I will even leave the goldfish and old fries in there for your kids to munch on! Good to know about the refuge. I will plan on about 15 minutes too!

Me said...

Okay, you got me! And I'm pretty sure that if you lied to my face and I called you a liar, you would remember! I don't think it is even possible for you to lie! You're funny!