Wednesday, July 2, 2008

A weekend in Bear Lake!

Last weekend we went to Bear Lake. Nate's parents built a house there and they are so nice to let us use it. We took my parents and my sister's family over there. It is my kids favorite place to go. Halle always begs us to go and then they cry when it is time to leave.


Halle looking through the fence

Nate loves to ride the four-wheelers and so do our kids. They beg to go on a ride with him
My dad striking a pose for the camera.
Hailey and Brinley
Halle and Brinley trying to hula-hoop. It was so funny to watch their hips move and try to keep up the hula hoops.


Our Family
Nate getting in the only golf he has been able to this year.
Brinley and Halle wearing Grandma's hat.

Thanks grandma and grandpa for letting us go and stay in your house. We had a lot of fun and we can't wait until we get to go back!

3 comments:

Me said...

Sweet I'm first again! That looks like great fun! You are such a cute family!

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

I always wondered about the bird refuge...apparently it's not as exciting as they make it out to be. I'm glad you guys are having fun with the cousins and especially at Bear Lake. It looks so pretty up there. We miss you guys and HAPPY 4th of JULY!

Kristi said...

We love Bear Lake too!! 2 more weeks till we get to go, looks like you guys had tons of fun!! Your girls are so cute!!