Friday, August 1, 2008

Rollers and a little elmers glue

The other day I was busy cleaning my room and the girls were playing so well together. Halle came into my room to find the glue. (I keep it in there because we have had a few experiences with her and glue, so I thought it was safer in my room...appereantly not too safe because she knows right where to find it and she has no problem reaching it.) I asked her what she was going to do with it. She told me that she was going to put it on the bottom of Brinley's feet so she could skate. I explained to her that it was going to make a big mess if it was on the bottom of Brinley's feet and that I didn't want her to do that. She then confessed what else she was going to do! She brought me the rollers from the bottom of a broken chair and told me that she was going to glue them to the bottom of Brinley's feet with a little Elmer's glue. I guess I should of let her give it a try! I was laughing about it later and wondering who came up with this great idea because a lot of times Brinley will come up with the idea, and then send Halle into to ask me because she is too chicken. But then... if any of you know Halle and her personalilty you can assume it was her fabulous idea!

The attempted roller skates

Trying so hard to glue them on her feet!


I guess I should at least be glad that they are creative with the things they come up with! They sure are a lot of fun and I wouldn't change being a mom for the world! :o)

4 comments:

Carrie and Jeff said...

You're so to let them try it. I don't know if I would have--cuz I'm mean. I should try to be a little nicer. What cute and creative girls.

The Ferry Bunch said...

oh my goodness...I can't quit laughing. She is so hilarious. we miss you guys!

Kristi said...

Oh that is hilarious!! What creative little girls you have!!

Sherri said...

Angie, This is hilarious! How cute is that Halle of yours! And Brinly too! Kids do have a wild ideas don't they?