Sunday, July 13, 2008

Fun at the fun park!

Then we went and had lunch with my brother at his favorite restaurant and then to the fun park. Our kids had a great time. They played laser tag, in the soft play and we even tried skating. I have wanted to take my girls skating for a long time but I can never convince Nate that it would be fun. Jen, Cam and I even rented some skates and staked with them. They didn't last very long and they got a little frustrated but I thought it was fun. It has been a long time since I have been on skates and it was fun! I think I may tell Nate that is what I want for my birthday! :)

J.Y and Brinley coming down the slide

Halle


Halle on her skates


Hannah and Hailey

It was so funny to watch them come down. They would sit side by side and tumble down by the time they got to the bottom. But it never stopped them from going again and again!

2 comments:

Carrie and Jeff said...

Skating used to be so easy. I think as I've gotten older, and gained weight, that my balance is not as good as it used to be. I should try it again. I actually like to ice skate. Your girls are so cute.

Me said...

I want to be a good mom like you! Maybe by the time I'm a grandma, I will get the hang of it.