Sunday, July 13, 2008

4th of July

Okay, so I am so behind on my pictures and with dial up it takes soooo long to post. I have had my sisters here from out of town and I feel like we have not been home at all. My kids have played and played with their cousins every chance they get. Nate's family is also here and so it we have had a crazy but nonetheless fun week! First I am going to start with the Fourth of July. We started off by going to a yummy breakfast at my aunts house. It was so fun to see all my cousins and let my kids get reintroduced to their kids. It is always fun to see them and get caught up on their lives.
Later that night we went and had a BBQ at my parents with my sisters and my grandparents. Then it was off to see the fireworks. My sisters were both so smart and they brought glow sticks for the kids to play with. They were quite the hit! (Thanks Mag and Jen... glad that you are so smart!:)). It was a busy day but I think that my kids had a lot of fun and I guess that is what is most important, right?

The 2nd cousins eating at the breakfast

Gibson swinging the kids in the hammock


Waiting for the fireworks to start with their glowsticks

1 comments:

Me said...

It wouldn't be the 4th without a bbq! You guys are so popular, when can we sign up to hang out with you?!