Saturday, May 3, 2008

Welcome to our blog!!!

Well I finally broke down and started a blog. I have really enjoyed reading everyone elses and now I have been convinced that it is a great way to keep in touch with family and friends. (I know Andrea, you are laughing right now). I am not good at keeping a journal so I am hoping this will help me to keep better record. I am still trying to figure it all out, so I need all the input I can get. You see, neither Nate nor I are computer savvy, so we are still learning at this. If anyone could tell me where everyone gets their cute blog pages or how to create my own I would love to know. I am still trying to figure that one out. Thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

cominupdaisies said...

Yea...you jumped on the bandwagon! Wahoo! Maybe now we can keep track of you guys a little better! :o)

Moss Family said...

YEA!!!!! I am SUPER excited about your blog!! And it is SO cute! You are going to have to teach me how to create my own page...I still haven't figured it out?!?!

Darci said...

Yea!! I am so glad you found me!! Isn't this blogging world crazy?! I will definatley have to call ya and we can go do fun stuff!! Cute blog!!!

Lexi Rae said...

Oh my gosh your blog is SO CUTE! I'm so glad you got a blog! And we definitley have to play again soon!

Kristi said...

Angie, I am so glad you found me, I was wondering when I would come across you. Just wait Andrea will join us one in the blogging world one of these days, then we'll be the ones laughing! You have a such a cute family I am excited to keep in better touch with you now. Also I have to tell you that Adi's preschool teacher is realted to Nate (I can't remember how), but her name is Angie Doyle. Anyways small world. She told me that like a year ago when I signed Adi up, but I haven't talked to you in forever!! So now that you blog we can keep up! I am adding you to my list!!

The Ferry Bunch said...

ok so this is WAY super cute. I will definitely need your tutoring on this one. I am VERY impressed I don't think your skills are lacking! I love it!!
Jen

UteFamily said...

Hip-hip-hooray!!! I am so glad that you have a blog!!! It is so much fun. You're girls have gotten so BIG!!!! Time flies by too fast.