Friday, May 9, 2008

A Trip to the Farm....


Today we went with Brinley on her kindergarten field trip to a dairy farm. It rained and rained while we were at the dairy farm and it was very wet and muddy. I decided after going to the farm that I am definitely not a farm girl.....sorry Nate. (It's his dream to own cows) But it was fun to see how a dairy farm is ran. Brinley and Halle didn't like the smells and they said that they do not want cows anymore.

Chylee, Cora and Brinley

Brinley, Halle and Kayla riding in the tractor

After the farm, we went to Willow Park. We had our lunch there at the park. There was not very many animals to see, but they had fun walking and see birds, more birds and more different kinds of birds. It was a fun day even though it was rainy and cold! We had fun spending the day with Brinley and her friends!


Brinley and her friends acting like monkeys at Willow Park.

1 comments:

Barbara said...

I just came across your blog. It is so nice to see kids have such a great upbringing. I teach in the inner city and I wish some of my students could have had lives like this.

Barbara