Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Brinley's Dance Recital

I know I have been posting a lot lately. We have had a lot going on these past few weeks! Brinley had her dance recital last night. She did two dances, the first dance was her jazz dance and they did it to "Fabulous" from High School Musical. The second dance they did was tap and it was to "Rockin' Robin". It was very cute! She got to be dance partners with her friend Kortney so she was very excited about that! Kayla, Halle, Kortney and Brinley.
They are our friends kids and they are the same ages. Our kids LOVE to play with them. Halle and Kayla actually get along very well for 3 year olds. I think it is because they both have the same minds and they can think up some great ideas together! :)

Brinley and Halle

(No, Halle really doesn't take a binki, it is her Cabbage Patch Dolls and she wouldn't take it out and I wasn't in the mood to argue! I have learned I have to pick my battles with her)Brinley




0 comments: