Saturday, May 10, 2008

Spring TaVaci Concert

Brinley had her spring Tavaci (singing group) concert today. She did a great job! She really loves to sing and perform.

This is Brinley posing in the dressing room. I didn't tell her how to pose. She is really into posing herself every time we take a picture. Don't know where she got that from???

Isn't she so cute?

Brinley in her TaVaci costume. She sang about five or six songs. She sang, "All for one" from High School Musical 2, and then the reprise as well. She also sang "Only in America" (the country song), Honk shoo, (they came out in night time hats, which she had to wear to bed that night to "keep her head warm", and they dedicated it to their grandpas. It was a song about their grandpa's snoring...very cute). I can't remember the rest, but she did a great job and it is so fun seeing the things she is learning. She really loves TaVaci more then anything she has ever done. We are so proud of her!





3 comments:

The Ferry Bunch said...

she is so much fun! I need her to sing me a few songs. JY thinks she looks BEA - U- ti ful!!

Kristi said...

Ang, she is so stinking cute and looks so much like you! Don't you just love watching them perform!!

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

I was at that concert. My nephew Cooper was in her class. She was adorable up there. I wish I could have found out where you guys were sitting so we could have said hello. But anyway, sounds like you guys have been busy lately but what would the life of the mom be without all that?