Sunday, May 4, 2008

Butterfly Hunting






This last weekend we went and stayed in Provo with Nate's sister, Cindy. Our kids had so much fun, they didn't want to leave. They love her kids and Cindy always has something fun planned for them. She took them butterfly hunting, to the movies, and to the park quite a few times. She is always so good to take our kids and makes sure that Nate and I go out while we are there. They are such a great family! Thanks for the fun time Smith's. Here are a few pictures of the butterfly hunt.

3 comments:

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

Yea you are a blogger! (The blog looks fantastic by the way.) And blogging is such a fun and easy way to keep in touch with everyone! Can't wait to keep reading about your lives!

Lindsay Spencer said...

That is so weird. I was just thinking like 3 days ago, "I wonder if Angie has a blog." And then there you are. I'm so glad you found mine. I just use a plain template and edit the HTML. Want me to make ya one? hehe. I love it. Your pictures are so cute! I tend to ramble on these comments, so see ya!

Kristi said...

I am dying at how cute your girls are, seriously they are so adorable! So you're in for October! I can't wait!!!