Friday, December 5, 2008

Halloween!!!

Okay so I know that it is now December and I am just posting my Halloween pictures! I do have a good explanation for it. Our computer was down and then we could not get it going again so we had to buy another computer. Well it happened to be a good thing because Nate's brother, FINALLY talked him into getting high-speed Internet!!!!!!!!! Well actually our new computer wasn't hooked up for dial-up so he didn't have a choice. Let's just say I can actually upload some pictures without getting a load of laundry done in between and I can upload more then one picture at a time! So just a little warning there is a lot of pictures to come and more to follow.
Our Halloween was good. Brinley was Hannah Montana and Halle was a witch. Brinley was a little sick. She had to come home from because she felt like she was going to throw up. So we took her home and I kept wondering if maybe she wasn't really sick because her cousins were here. Anyways, I had to go back for her classes Halloween part because I am the room mother for her class. She wanted to come so I let her because she said she was feeling better. We were in different groups and all of a sudden her teacher came and told us to trade her spots. Brinley had thrown up all over. Poor Girl! She really wasn't feeling well!
We went trick or treating with Jen and her kids and all Brinley wanted to do was go home. I really knew she didn't feel well when she didn't care to get any candy! Which was fine with me because I just threw away our candy from last year a few weeks ago.


Brinley at her Halloween parade. Doesn't she look happy?!?


Halle and Brinley insisting they pull a funny face!

6 comments:

Monica said...

Holy crap! I have that exact same Hannah Montana costume! Brinley and I could be twinners! Love the new posts, at least you had a good excuse, I'm just lazy.

Cami said...

Yay for high speed internet! Best invention ever really. :) Brinley made me smile with her in that Hannah Montana costume, so funny! Your girls are too cute. Glad they have so much fun with the cousins. Isn't it just the best having family in town? Can't wait to see you at Christmas!

Me said...

Welcome to the world of high speed! Isn't it great?! I am lucky enough to have a very impatient husband and High Speed sometimes isn't fast enough. I never saw Brinley and didn't know she was sick that day. It's good to have such attentive friends, huh?! Golly! We need to get together!

Kristi said...

Yay for high speed, i expect lots of pics and posts now!! Love the halloween costumes, and what a fun party!!

Suzanne said...

Your girls are so cute! They seem like tons of fun.

Ryan and Alisha said...

Hey! I'm glad you found me. I have been SOOO bad at blogging lately! Your girls looks so cute! Did you guys find a date that would work for you (to go to Bear Lake)? I love hanging out with you guys, and my girls adore your cute girls. I think Nate is honestly Ryan's greatest friend! He needs more friends like him. I don't really care for any of his other friends. I wish they could do more things together!!