Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas dresses and concerts!

I can't believe that it is Christmas already! It has flown by this year! I am so behind on posting my pictures so I thought that I would update with a few pictures of what we have been up to. Here are my girls in there Christmas dresses. They were a little upset that they were not exactly the same this year.


Halle

Brinley


Brinley also had her TaVaci concert last weekend. She did so good we are so proud of her! She seems to know the songs really well and then she gets a little nervous when she gets on stage. She doesn't dare take her eyes off her teacher in case she misses an action! She still loves singing and we hear the songs she learns all day long! :) But it is still fun to see her perform! Brinley doesn't look too happy here. This was after the concert and she was ready to be done and take her costume off!

0 comments: