Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Happenings...

I always love having my kids home for Christmas break. I feel like sometimes we are so busy with school that we don't get to spend a lot of time together. So I decided that we would do some fun things for Christmas and I let them choose what they wanted to do today. Yesterday we drove around and looked at at the Christmas lights. Then today they wanted to...


Build a snowman..




Make snow angels....



Play in the snow







Make sugar cookies

Then for family night we drove out to the lights at Willard Bay with our friends. They got to see Santa and even Halle sat on his lap and she even talked to him! We also got to go on a wagon ride! It was quite an eventful day....I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Angie-I love to read your posts! Your girls are so dang cute! How are you feeling? Have you decided on a name yet? If you have a cute girl name-throw it our way! This child may remain nameless at the rate we are going! :) Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

Me said...

I want to be a good mom like you someday. I love pictures of new snow and playing in the snow. I just love you guys!