Friday, December 5, 2008

cOuSiNs!

Halle riding the pony at Gardiner Village. She wanted to ride these ponies when she saw them. I was shocked because she usually does not like any animal but pigs!

My sister came from California for a few days and my kids got to spend a little time with them. They were able to come and see Justin and then they stayed for Halloween. They had so much fun and my kids are always sad when their cousins have to leave! Here are some of the pictures we took while they were here! We went to Gardiner Village and saw the witches, the pumpkin patch and then who could forget Jen's fun Halloween party. She is such a fun aunt and she always has such fun ideas. No wonder my children want nothing to do with me when she is around! Thanks Jen and grandma for making the party so fun!


Brinley on her pony ride


It was so hard to get all the cousins to look at the same time so this is the best I could get!
Gardiner Village


Watching the witch the the hula-hoop! They had so much fun together, but we missed Mag's family. They were here the week before but I guess I didn't get any pictures!

0 comments: