Thursday, April 9, 2009

My little toothless girl......

Brinley FINALLY lost her first tooth on Monday and then the second one came out today! It was like Christmas for her. She is the ONLY one in her school class that hasn't lost any teeth! She was so excited to go to school and get to put a tooth on the chart. She was so worried that she wouldn't loose any teeth during the school year. It's about time, she is 7 years old! I do have to say that it made me a little sad when she lost it....that means she really is getting older! These two teeth have been loose for the last few months! She twisted them and finally they popped out. Here are a few pictures......before and after the lost teeth!

BEFORE......


AFTER.....



1 comments:

Monica said...

What a cutie! And little Jaxston is ADORABLE! My mom and I have a gift for you, we need to call you and come visit. Congratulations, I'm so glad he is here safe and everything went well.... no doubt he was well worth the wait! (I bet Nate hardly ever puts him down)