Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!

The girls and I colored easter eggs while Nate was gone! Halle was so funny. Every time she pulled an egg out of the dye, she would say, "This is so amazing, TOTALLY amazing." It was fun to see their reactions and how excited they get. Here they are showing off their colorful eggs!




We had a great Easter. The girls were so excited to find their Easter eggs and baskets. I tried many times to take a good picture of them in their Easter dresses, but as you can see it was hard. They had to wear their sunglasses in the pictures or make silly poses. They are so much fun and I am sad that Spring Break is over. I love having them home! Oh well, only six more weeks left of school! YEA!
(Sorry: LOTS of pictures to come!)











And of course, I couldn't leave off our little Jaxston. We still can't get enough of him! The girls love him and when they get home, they are no longer so excited to see me...they run to find him! Let's just say that he is spoiled and loves to be held! That's okay with me though, I LOVE this stage when they cuddle into you and go to sleep. Just don't look at my house, because it is usually messy! It used to bother me more, but I am a little more relaxed about having a spotless house. As my mom always tell me, "It will wait for you." But babies just grow up too fast so I am just enjoying every minute I have with him! He makes it so easy to just adore him. He is a good baby so far. He has slept though the night a lot of nights, but if he wakes up it is only once. He is very mellow and SO lovable! We love you Jaxston!

5 comments:

Me said...

I just love your kids! They are so cute! You are such a good mom...I can only hope to be like you when I grow up!

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

Cute cute kids. Love the pics of your kids with Jaxston. He's too adorable and he's got wonderful big sisters to teach him right from wrong.

Chambers Clan said...

That is so fun that you found us! I have really slow internet right now, so its hard to keep up, but I cant believe that your baby boy is here! He is a doll. Aren't boys just something special for mommies? I love mine and am so excited to get two:) I didn't know you had a blog! It's fun to catch up on you guys. Tina will be excited to see pictures of Brinley...she still talks about her all the time:)

:) said...

Ang, Your girls are so cute in their dresses! I think Halle looks so much like your sister Maggie. Your baby boy looks like such a cute little peanut! He has slept completely through the night? Are you seriuos? I think sleep is overated at this point... LOL! Hope you guys had a great Easter!

Suzanne said...

Such a cute family! Love the matching dresses.