Wednesday, April 1, 2009

2 weeks already???











I can't believe that our baby is already two weeks old! The times sure does fly when they are finally here! I have just loved having this little guy in our home and the sweet spirit that he has brought. I was a little worried about having a boy because I have bonded so much with my girls. But I just have LOVED him and he has been a very good baby. He still gets his nights and days mixed up but he goes right back to sleep during the night after I feed him. He is so much fun and our girls love having a new baby just as much. We just can't get enough of him! I took him to his two week checkup today and he wasn't quite back to his birth weight, but the doctor wasn't too worried. He weighed 7 lbs. 3 oz. and that was what he was at when we left the hospital. He did have jaundice and he had to be under the lights for a few days. I was so sad, I cried just to see him laying there and not being able to hold him. Here are a few pictures from the last few weeks!

7 comments:

Lexi Rae said...

Oh my gosh, Ang! He is SO CUTE!

Me said...

He is such a beautiful baby boy! I can't believe it's been 2 weeks either. It probably went faster for me...I got more sleep.
Well, time to get started on another one! lol

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

I cried as well when Kaylee had to go under the lights. You feel so helpless seeing them there. I'm glad he's feeling better and got a little sun tan along the way! :)

Cami said...

He has gotten even cuter over these 2 weeks! I love his monkey outfit. :) I think I would have a hard time putting my baby under the lights too! Glad he is doing better.

Sherri said...

Oh Angie, he is precious! I totally see Nate in him!! Still need to get my butt over there and see him!

iamwright said...

Congrats! He's absolutely adorable!

Jennifer said...

Wow, what a cute little boy. I think that you guys had just told people when we moved. I bet your girls are wonderful big sisters. Yeah for baseballs and blue in the house!!