Thursday, September 25, 2008

No more bows and pink clothes!

Well I guess it is time for me to put away the bows and ALL the pink clothes. We found out on Wednesday that we are having a BOY! Before we found out I had thought about how I would feel if I was told that it was a boy. I thought that I might be a little sad because I have had so much fun dressing my girls and doing all the "girly" things with them. But when he told us I got really excited. I am ready to have a little something different and hopefully a little less hormones in this house! Plus that means that I get to shop for clothes and not have to make an excuse or hide them from Nate! Ha! Ha! Nate is really excited! He felt like it was a boy from the start. I thought that because I have been just as sick, and maybe a little more then with my girls, then it was going to be another girl! We couldn't be more excited! Halle was wanting a boy all along. Brinley said that she wanted a girl at first, but then she said to me the other day, "Mom, I don't care what it is. I just want it to be healthy." Yes, she is my sensitive little girl. When we asked her if she was excited she didn't say much. It takes her a while to let things sink in.
So now that means that I get to start shopping for fun boy stuff. A lot of people have asked if I am disappointed that it was a boy! I just have to say that I can't wait! I have already bought some really cute boy clothes and I can't wait for him to be able to wear them! We are very excited to have a boy especially since we have a hard time getting pregnant. So now we have a mixture! Also I know that Heavenly Father knew that I would never get to church on Sundays if I had one more girl to get ready in the morning. We may only make it for the very end! Just Kidding! So there is our exciting news, we'll keep you posted it anything changes. (The doctor told us to keep our receipts!)

17 comments:

Lexi Rae said...

AHH! COngrats Guys! That is so exciting! Boys are so fun!

Lindsay Spencer said...

Yay!!! I love my boys. You'll have so much fun. They are the sweetest little babies too.

Monica said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you! I guess this means I get to go shopping too...

Aubrey Doyle said...

How exciting! It will be fun for Nate to have a little boy to rough house with! It's great having little boys in the house! Congratulations you two!

Me said...

I am so excited for you! Boys are fun! I don't know if I could have ever handled more than one boy, but I will never know! Brockston was my easiest baby...I hope that is the case for you. I just can't wait to meet little Freddy!

:) said...

Ang, I am so excited for you! Very cool that we will both have boys around the same time! I felt kind of the same when hearing the news. I am all about bows and frill, but to have the experience of both genders is very fun!

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

CONGRATS! I have seen the cutest boy sleepers at Target lately.

Suzanne said...

Congrats! Boys are so fun and differnt fun girls. It'll be a fun switch up. And Nate probably needs him!

Nicole said...

Congrats! You will love having a boy. I'm so excited for you two!

Kristi said...

Yay for you guys!! I am so happy for you, boys are fun and you'll love it!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats cutie! You are so lucky! Boys are so easy after girls!!! Wahoo! We have to have a celebration game night with tons of yummies that you crave!!! I am so happy for you both!!! :) Marshall says, "Way to go Nate!" :)

Christina said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 girls followed by a BOY is spectacular!! :) ( speaking from experience!!) Really. Your two girls are gonna be the biggest helpers and "mommies" Brooklyn and Madelyn are such "mommies" to Grayson! It's true, your little boy will bring in such a great dynamic to your family! I'm soooo happy for you!!! YAY for boys!

Carrie and Jeff said...

Boys are fun, but wild! They'll have great big sisters to set them straight though. Congrats!

Sherri said...

Oh Angie, that is sooooo exciting!! Boys are great because you don't have to do their hair!! :-) Love that! But Jace is the one that will give me gray hair I know it! Congrats!

Darci said...

yea!! I am sooo excited for you guys!!! Lots of boy things are cute and I would LOVE to go shopping with ya when we hit San Diego!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!

Marci Lemke said...

Nate, I found your guys blog from Monica's. Congratulations on having a boy, I bet you are really excited! I will be watching the blog for pictures.

Mindy said...

Hi there! Your family is so stinkin' cute!! :) Congratulations on your baby! I LOVE having boys! I added you to my blog list, I hope that's okay!?