Thursday, September 4, 2008

Halle's first day of preschool...

Wednesday was Halle's first day of preschool. She has been counting the days every night before she goes to bed. She layed her clothes out the night before and chose which ones she liked the most. When she woke up, she was so excited to go. I put her in a preschool with one of our friends little girls. I was worried if she would go on her own (nursery is hard enough to make her stay without me) but she didn't care that I left. She just gave me a kiss and told me goodbye. She also has a cousin that is staying here for a few weeks and they enrolled her with Halle. She has been so excited to go and show Lilly the preschool they would be going to. She sure was a happy girl. I don't know how I feel about it though. I didn't know if I wanted to send her because she is only three...but she has been asking since Brinley went to preschool two years ago so I figured she needed something as well. My house sure is quiet without her here and I miss her when she is gone. I wondered what I was going to do without any children around but so far I have found plenty.

Halle and Lilly in front of their preschool.

Halle


Halle all ready to go (lately whenever I tell her to smile, she has to pull a funny face or a crazy smile. I just love this girl!)
I'm sure Halle was telling Lilly what she was supposed to be doing here!

Ready to go into school!


Walking into school holding hands. They are so cute together, they just love to be together and believe me, they can be pretty imaginative when they are together. It has been fun having someone so close to Halle's age live here. She always has a friend to play with!

3 comments:

Lindsay Spencer said...

How cute. She'll love Mrs. Hardy's preschool. It's fun there. I have 3 kids in school now. Aawwhh! Finally some piece of mind.

The Ferry Bunch said...

so much fun! She is such a doll. I love her faces!

Me said...

Ya...what do you do when there is no one there? When my girls go to school, I get bored when the house is clean. So obviously, not very often! She is such a sweet girl!