Friday, August 1, 2008

A fun day at Lagoon!

We went to Lagoon yesterday with Nate's work. It was a fun day as a family. My kids had been looking forward to going for the last few weeks and would ask how many more days until they got to go. So finally the day was here...and they woke up at 6:00 all ready to go. Nate has been so busy working all the time so it was nice to have him all to ourselves!

Waiting in line for a ride.
Riding the cars


Halle couldn't ride The Bat so I took her over to a few of the little kids rides and this is what she chose to ride.

Brinley and Nate on dinosaur drop. We all went on one just like this right before and Halle didn't like it. It goes up and drops keeps dropping you really fast. She wouldn't get on it after that....until the end of the night and she forgot what it was like. She wanted to go again right before we were leaving. She kept saying she was done after it had dropped them once.
Halle waiting paitently
Riding The Dragonfly ride.

5 comments:

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

I love that Lagoon has really increased the size of their "Kid" area. That Dragon Drop was Meagan's favorite ride but I must admit, it looked pretty scary! Good luck with the last couple of weeks of summer entertaining you girls! I'm glad it's been so eventful.

The Ferry Bunch said...

How fun is that!! I haven't been there since eighth grade graduation...

Me said...

We haven't been to Lagoon forever, so I didn't know about that Dragon Drop. Looks like fun...Hope it wasn't too hot!

Lexi Rae said...

Oh we just Love Lagoon :) I'm glad you like your pics! I usually develope the pictures at Costco. But I have been wanting to try out this place in Springville that I've heard does a great job! I'm going to print some of our wedding pics off there so if you want I can print them off for you?! Costco does a great job too! Just make sure to tell them to size your pictures to the size you want, I've noticed if you don't they cut half the picture off! GRR :)

Nicole said...

Angie,
Hey it's Nicole! I just found you on Lindsay's blog-hope you don't mind me peeking in on you and your cute family. I loved reading your blog! Allie still asks me about Brinley-is she taking dance this year? Let me know. Also, come visit my blog and leave me your email, because I am going private in a few days and I want you to be able to visit ours! You have such a darling family-me and Sarah want you to move by us!!! Talk to ya soon!