Saturday, May 16, 2009

Jaxston's Special Day


Isn't he handsome? We sure think so!!

We blessed Jaxston last Sunday...Mother's day. What a great day it was! I felt so lucky to share this day with him. I feel so blessed to have these children in my family. It is such an amazing feeling knowing that I have been trusted to raise them....and little scary! Nate did a fantastic job during the blessing. He got choked up right at the beginning after he said his name. (We named him after Nate's great-grandpa, who Nate thinks the world of. He died right after we were dating so I didn't ever meet him but I have always felt his spirit and the many lives that he touched. I felt honored to name Jaxston after him.) So anyways, Nate had a hard time through the blessing but he did an excellent job! I am so proud of him and I feel so blessed to have this special spirit in our home. We didn't think we were going to be able to have any more kids and I feel like he was sent here for a specific purpose. He is so much fun and just a little spoiled to say the least! I just can't get enough of him. I could hold him all day long and be content.



This is how he felt before his special day even began!



A little upset that I was taking pictures and not holding him!


My Cute Family
~ Which I DO NOT like this picture of me at all, but I had to include at least one of us! (Isn't Halle's facial expressions so funny! She looks just a little upset to be in this picture. She was ready to play with the cousins!) I had a very special mothers day! We had so many family and friends that came and supported us and we feel very blessed! Thanks to everyone who came and made this day special for us! Sorry to those who couldn't make it. I know it was kind of hard because of Mothers day. We missed you and wished you could be there (especially my sisters...you really need to move a little closer!)

8 comments:

Me said...

He is such a cute baby! Who made his blessing outfit? It looks like it's crocheted. What a good lookin family! I do love Halle's face...too funny!

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

He is so stinkin' cute! I love his face with his binki in. Almost like he is thinking, "Thanks for the binki but I'm still a little mad." HA HA HA.

The Ferry Bunch said...

he is SO cute...i just want to hug him! Mads has the same dress. Bring it down if you come and they can match!!

Brad and Jamie said...

Jaxston is so cute! What a great Mother's Day for you...kids are the best, that's for sure! Your family is super cute and the girls dresses are adorable!

Nicole said...

Those eyes! Wow is he handsome!! How fun to have him blessed on Mother's Day-and I love your girls dresses. So cute!

Christina said...

Your little man is so handsome! How great that he was blessed on Mother's Day! Your girls are growing up so fast!

Ryan and Alisha said...

He is so cute! And I love your family picture.

Ryan and Alisha said...

it's me again...I was wondering if you and Nate want to bbq sometime next week at our house.