Sunday, March 22, 2009

More Pics of our new baby....




Just some updated pictures that we have taken our our little Jaxston. We still think we looks a lot like Brinley did as a baby. A lot of people say that he looks like his dad too! He has been so much fun and the girls LOVE him! They are being very helpful! Brinley has really surprised us! She was the one that didn't want another baby in our house, but she has loved him from the minute he was here. He is very sleepy and sleeps most of the time still. The first night we brought him home, we were up every hour with him. Nate was so good to get up and try and help with whatever he could. But then last night he kicked us out because he had to be to work! Then he slept all night and only woke up once! He is a very good baby so far! We have to get him checked tomorrow for jaundice, he was a little high at the hospital and he is looking a little yellowish. Both of our girls had it as well. He also didn't pass his hearing test on his right ear so we have to take him back to make sure that it is just the debris or amniotic fliud. They didn't seem to think it was his hearing, but we'll wait and see. Well there is the update. We are just loving this little boy. He has been so much fun!

10 comments:

Aubrey Doyle said...

Congratulations you guys! He is such a handsome little boy! I'm glad everything went well for you and your family is transitioning nicely! How fun for you guys to have a little man around the house now!

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

What a handsome little man who sounds like he is behaving very well! I love that picture of him and Halle--too cute!

Callie said...

I just want to squeeze those cheeks! What a cutie! I am glad that you are able to get some sleep :)

Cami said...

Oh babies are just so precious. You have such a sweet family and a cute little guy to add to the mix. :) He sounds like a great baby and its good to hear that the girls adore him too!

Nicole said...

He is SO beautiful!! WOW! I'm so glad you posted more pictures of him. I love his little outfit and that baseball blanket...CUTE! I'm glad to hear that Brinley is really enjoying being the big sister. Let's hope Allie does too! :)

Moss Family said...

ooooooo....SO CUTE!!! And my fam all voted....We LOVE LOVE LOVE LOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEE the name!!!!!!

Me said...

Oh he is sooo cute! I love those little cheeks! May he sleep like that all the time! That's the best part about older siblings, they can help! Glad you are feeling well enough to share him on your blog!

Mindy said...

He is so so so cute!!! I have been totally slacking in the blogging world and I missed the first post that you had him!! He is absolutely adorable! I am so excited for you! So how is having a boy!? :) I love boys!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

Kristi said...

Congrats Ang and Nate!! He is so cute, I am so happy for you! I will have to call you and swing by to see him next time I am up that way.

Lindsay Spencer said...

AWW! He's darling! Congratulations! Boys are so much fun. You'll love how sweet he'll be. I'll come and see him in a couple weeks when this yucky RSV season is over.