Monday, March 23, 2009

Happy, Happy Birthday Halle Dear!


It was Halle's Birthday on Saturday. She turned four years old! I can't believe that it has been four years since she was born. She sure has brought something special to our family. She is a special little spirit and has a mind of her own. I wouldn't change her strong willed personality though (most days! :) ) She does have a soft heart though. She would do anything for Brinley to make her happy. I just thought that I would share some pictures of her throughout her last four years and let her know how special I think she is and the reasons i love her.
I love to have one on one time with her cause she always makes me laugh! .
She is so funny and is full of personality.
She loves to help me clean and she is always telling me that I need to clean out my drawers or that my floor needs to be mopped! What would I do without her?
She loves babies and tries to be a mommy to anyone younger than her.
She is a busy body. She doesn't sit still for more than two minutes. Watching a movie is just too long for her to stay in one place at a time!
She is always more concerned about Brinley than she is herself. Some days she makes me want to pull my hair out but then the next second she has us laughing!
She is always very complimentary and honest. She always tells me I look cute or my outfit is cute. She is very sweet! She also tells me when she doesn't like something. I love it!
She loves her preschool and she knows how to write her name. She is always asking me what different words are or what this and that spell. We love her so much and are so blessed to have her in her family! Since I had my baby I have been thinking about how complete each member makes our family feel. Our family definitely would not be complete without her special spirit.
We love you Halle Jo!






1 comments:

Me said...

Man time flies! (most days) You have such a cute little family and you are the best mom. You inspire me to be a better person!