Friday, June 6, 2008

Halle as a ballerina...


Ever since Brinley started taking dance, Halle has asked when she got to take dance. I kept telling her that she could after she turned three. On her 3rd birthday in March, I found her changing her clothes into some of Brinley's dance clothes. She told me that now she was three she was getting ready for dance. So I found this dance class that was a series for four days and I let her try it out to see if she really would like it. The first dance class she just kind of sat and stared at the teacher like she was really weird. By the end of the class, she was starting to join in a little bit. The last day she had a little program and we went and watched. She actually did the steps and seemed to enjoy it. They did a little ballet to Sleeping Beauty and Halle was one of the fairies.




Being a princess
They dressed up like princesses and danced.





"twirling like a princess"





Halle and her teacher Miss Michelle

2 comments:

iamwright said...

Angie... it's so good to hear from you!!! How are you? Your kids are absolutely beautiful!!

Darci said...

Ok, first off.... how stinking cute are girls?! I love all the dancing and princess fun!!! Also, I have 4 words for ya.... San Diego or BUST!!!!!!!! I will have to call you, we need to get together! Jarron would love to play with Brinley and Halle!!!!