Friday, June 13, 2008

The Bicycle Bandits

Yesterday was Carol's birthday. My kids had wanted to go on a bike ride and then ride over to see grandma. We went over and she was at a meeting. We decided to go kidnap her and take her to get some ice cream. The girls went in and got her from her meeting with these masks on and they made her cover her eyes. They woulnd't let her take it off until we got to our destination. She is such a good sport!Halle, Grandma and Brinley. They were trying to lead her down the stairs.
Eating Ice Cream at Peach City
Grandpa wanted to ride in the back of the van. He rode there the entire way home!
Halle learning to ride her "big" bike
Brinley is proud that she has learned to ride a bike
Bicycle Bandits

6 comments:

The Ferry Bunch said...

you are so cute! what a fun family!!

Kristi said...

Oh that is so cute!! I love it!

Carrie and Jeff said...

That is such a cute idea. I'll have to do that sometime. Your girls are so cute.

Lindsay Spencer said...

Fun! You're such a fun mom. I think I'll have to use that idea.

Me said...

Hey! Your blog is so cute! And do you mind not doing such fun things with your kids--you are making the rest of us look bad. Well, me anyway!

Jason said...

Nate - Hey man, long time...I found your blog through a link on Tyler's...Drop on by and say hi or send me an email.

Looks like you've got yourself a beautiful family, and mad props on keeping up the blog...Ok, maybe your better half gets credit for that but still. :)

Jason

jasonj75@gmail.com
http://www.jasminenjason.com