Sunday, September 27, 2009

Look what I can do!!!

Jax is six months now! He learned to sit up by himself a few weeks ago. He feels so big now! When we go to the grocery store he loves to sit in the cart. You can see it in his eyes that he feels like such a big kid. He still is an excellent baby and very happy. He LOVES his hands, especially his thumbs. He puts his two thumbs together and is always playing with his hands. He also has learned how to make noises with his tongue. It is the cutest thing. I love this age and I love to see his facial expressions as he experiences new things everyday!

3 comments:

Me said...

Can I just say, without sounding like a lesbian, that I just love you! You always make me feel happy whenever I'm around you! I want to be just like you when I grow up! You're the best!

Monica said...

What a cutie, he totally looks like Nate to me! I loved talking to you at Peach Days, we need to do it more often. Pretty sad that I either have to be sick or you need to be having a baby.

Chambers Clan said...

He is so big! Oh, thanks so much for bringing Brinley to Tina's birthday party. It meant so much to her. The make up was a big hit. she and Brooklyn get it on for Sunday and look just Beautiful! You are so fun and cute. I hope things are going well for you guys. We need to get together when our men have time!