Tuesday, October 14, 2008

SnOw aLrEaDy?!?




So I know that it is getting to be that time of year, but I can honestly say I am not quite ready for it. My kids were so excited! They kept staring out the window watching it fall, begging to go play in it. I kept telling them that it wasn't going to stick and there wasn't going to be any snow to play in. Boy was I wrong! At least it kept them entertained for about an hour.....until they turned on the hose and froze everything outside. Cute kids! Especially when they play so well together!

5 comments:

Me said...

You are such a good mom. My kids wanted to go out and play and I was so tired I just said I don't care. I fell asleep on the couch and Glade came in and asked if I said they could go outside. Apparently they went out in coats and flip flops. Brrr! Kids don't feel the cold when they are having fun. And they are still alive so whatever!

Cami said...

I can't believe all that snow! Its sad to say but I think I miss it, well the seasons changing and all. Your girls play so well together! I bet that is so nice. Hope you are feeling okay! I can't wait to hear how Justin's doing, so exciting!

The Happy Holladay's said...

OH my gosh! I'm so excited I found your blog! Long time no talk! How's Peach City going? I was stoked to see you when I was back in the states working there and finding out you OWN it! Glad I found you on here!
Heidi

Darci said...

Angie, are ya ready?!?! K so I am going to wish you a happy birthday now, since I am such a fabulous friend;) Sorry bout that! But just you wait, we are gonna embarass you at some fun restaurant in San Diego!! Can't wait!!!!!! Anywho, I hope you had a good day!!

Moss Family said...

BRRRR....I REALLY don't like the snow...it's pretty, but looks COLD! YEA! on having a boy...I love boys...they are adventurous and so easy to get ready for the day!